Chitika

Thursday, March 29, 2012

2012 Movies To catch wrathful About

The world might slay in 2012 so it's an indispensable year for films. Before looking at my list you must understand that this is objective my personal excitement list and this may change as more information or trailers near out for these or other films.

Anyway, here is my 10 must sees for next year.

10. The Woman In Black

- I know I never seem to shut up about this film but considering the narrative and the made-for-TV movie that was made in the 80's, this could be the best and scariest scare movie in years. Or it is going to suck and I will watch boring for spending so remarkable time writing about it.

9. American Reunion

- Probably not going to be any suitable but I have to be enraged about this movie. Maybe it is because I was in High School when the first one came out and this honest bring me support to that simple time of releasing into a tube sock or beer on my night stand.

8. Red Tails

- I say the duck tails song in my head when I gawk the title but besides that everything looks determined for this movie. It looks to be the first favorable fighter pilot movie since Top Gun and George Lucas is tedious this one (rare considering for the past few decades he has only dealt with Indiana Jones and Star Wars) . Add the right epic element into the mix and I don't watch how this could be dreadful.

7. Django Unchained

- I feel like Tarantino is like Bo. Tarantino knows Samurai (waste Bill), Tarantino knows WWII (Inglorious Bastards)  and now Tarantino knows Westerns. The best piece?  He knows how to beget every genre unusual and awesome. Plus there is an ongoing cast that is making everyone drool. I maintain waiting for Tarantino to fabricate a poor movie but I don't assume that is happening anytime soon.

6. The Dictator

- This is all you need to know about this film; the guy who played Borat is going to play Saddam Hussein. I would bet this is going to cause as considerable uproar as it is laughter and I personally can not wait. A long time ago Charlie Chaplin played Hitler and finally someone is going down that road again.

5. The Hunger Games

- Mr Potter will no longer be with us and the Twilight series will be over next year so we need another series to recall us through the next few years. The first book was astounding and the trailer kept the excitement up. There are many things that can go atrocious with the movie but I am going to pause optimistic.

4. Osama Bin Laden Film

- Very microscopic is actually known about the film, there isn't even a title yet. But a movie about killing Bin Laden made by the woman who made the best war movie in years (The damage Locker)  must accomplish most people fervent. I not only put a question to this movie to be wonderful, I inquire of it to be unbelievable.

3. The Avengers

- It's a bunch of freakin awesome smart heroes all in the same movie. The quality of the site may not live up to hype but I have no doubt that the action will not. People have been waiting for a movie like this for years and the wait is almost over. The trailers so far have unprejudiced made the hoopla go overboard and Robert Downey Jr looks to be on top of his game.

2. The Hobbit

- There have been few movies bigger and better than Lord of the Rings in the past...well ever and now we are going to be getting more. Same director and many of the same cast perform me consider this will be impartial as well-behaved. The only thing disappointing about this movie will be that the release date will probably be pushed benefit. And I really hope the 3D doesn't suck.

1. The dim Knight Rises

- The best shapely hero movie ever. One of the best sequels of all time. One of the highest grossing movies of all time. One of the best movies of all time. Its hard to argue with any of those statements, so the sequel has a lot to live up to, but it is in the hands of a director who has no dilemma delivering the goods when expectation is high. I can't wait and am clear most would agree.

Movies That unbiased Missed The Cut

The fabulous Spider Man - I unprejudiced don't mediate this needed to be made.

valiant - Pixar rarely puts a foot contaminated.

The Expendables 2 - More action stars = more 80s awesomeness.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Best movie title of all time.

Ted - Family guy creator makes a movie, that's all I need to know.

World War Z - chilly book should do for a frosty movie.

Prometheus - Ridley Scott's non alien/alien prequel.

Breaking Dawn fraction 2 - I'm not the biggest fan but the final movie is mild a must explore.

Men In dusky III - If its like number 1 I'm very enraged but it might be like number 2.